Something tasty this way comes...

So as mentioned yesterday, today I have something tasty to share with you!

Now even though we were absent from Blogville, each month the thoughtful Miss. Sydney from Chewy.com would continue to send us an email with a choice of some really tasty looking treats to try. I would be all pumped up for trying something new and yummy, and kept on hoping that Mom would email Miss. Sydney back...but she never did. Something about it not being right to accept the offer if there was no plan on fulfilling our blogging end of the bargain. Well...I DO suppose she was right about that.  

So when the email from Miss.Sydney came earlier this month and Mom actually accepted...I was so very excited! Not only did that mean we were coming back but...TASTY TREATS were on the way!

So...for the month of May...what treats did Mom pick?

First off...they really sounded really good...with lots of great-sounding things on the bag like this:



Natural, USA made, Nutritious, Delicious AND grain free? Woohoo! Sounds like Mom picked a good one this month!

But....what exactly are they?



Oh! Wellness CORE Superfood Protein bars in the Salmon, Whitefish and Pomegranate flavor.

These things are just sounding better and better (I love fishy foods!) and though I've never had pomegranate before I am up for trying anything once.

So there are tasty fish in there...and this mysterious pomegranate...but what else?

Ingredients List:  Salmon, Whitefish, Peas, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Cane Molasses, Salt, Broccoli, Carrots, Pomegranates, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Rosemary Extract

Well, it sounds like a buncha good stuff to me! Is it time to open the bag yet...because I really feel like it's time...



For those wondering...the treats are pretty large. They are also pretty smelly. Mom's  nose may have wrinkled up and she may have said something along the lines of 'PEEYEW!' upon opening the bag. I don't see what that fuss was about...to me they smelled divine!



And, when I finally got to taste them....oh...the taste! Just as soon as I finished up the one I was more then ready for another one!

Just one more, Mom? 

These are yet another treat from Chewy that are total winners in my opinion! With those ingredients, and with the way I inhaled my tester treat Mom is inclined to agree and has told me that they may become another regular treat purchase.


Click here to be sent right to the product page on Chewy, and get a bag of your very own!

((DISCLAIMER: Opinion of these treats is 100% honest and our own. Except for receiving one 5.5 oz bag free of charge from the pet-supply website Chewy.com , we were in no other way compensated. ))


Comments

  1. You had us at Salmon/whitefish. We LOVE fishy treats....and sardines. We think those treats should STAY BIG....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those protein bars just the bestest, Wesley! We sure thought so too!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were a hit here! I picked the beef flavor since I can't stand the fish smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We tried those in a different flavor. Our mom didn't want any fishy smell in the house in case they were a bit stinky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment