Tiny Tuesday

So, seeing what a handsome young man I am/am becoming, I bet the big question you all want to know is 'If he's this adorably cute now, how cute must he have been as a tiny little baby?!'

Well, wonder no more! It's time to answer that question.





This first picture come from a time before I came to live with my Mom in Pennsylvania. I was super cutelittle at the time.

The next two pictures of me were taken a few days after I came home to live with Mom. These were taken in June...sometime around the 20th.


This was my favorite spot to be when Mom was standing up!


Being all cute on the couch with one of my two favorite toys in the world, my skunk.

My favorite place to be when Mom sits!

So that's me when I was super little! Wasn't I so cute?!

Comments

  1. What an adorable little pup you were, Wesley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment