It's RODEO day!

OMDOMDOMD I can't believe it's FINALLY here! The day of the Blogville Rodeo!

I have been looking so forward to this event!

There is SO much fun stuff going on throughout Blogville today, and I am in quite a few events myself.

Just to name a few of these events....

I am participating in the BRONCO BUSTING hosted by Frankie and Ernie:

Don't worry...all that got bruised up was my pride!



The BARREL RACING hosted by our most awesome mayors, Murphy and Stanley:

Check out my concentration! No way I'm falling off THIS time!




...which why is the front, again?!

Did a bit if SQUIRREL ROPING over with RUBY:

I GOT HIM..but LOST my hat!

I even got to do some RODEO CLOWNing around with Madi:




AND there is SO MUCH MORE going on!

WHEW! What a full (OF FUN!) day this is going to be!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at all the events!

YEEHAW!

Comments

  1. Oh I saw you at the Rodeo... you are a champ...that barrel riding was pawsome... bet you were the winner :o9... btw: was there something inside of that barrel? maybe a squirrel or a treat? or were that barrels empty?
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEE HAW WESLEY!! WE ARE SO GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO PAWTICIPATE TODAY!. THOSE CRITTERS ARE GONNA BE SURPRISED AT YOUR AGILITY AND SKILLS!!
    Hugs Cowgirl Madi from the Double D ranch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wesley!
    Wow, you're doing a pawesome job today! I loved your mutton busting technique. BWAR HAR HAR Maybe we should both head over to the chuck wagon for some vittles then to the saloon next. See you there!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, CowPoker

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH you did a great job.......just great!!!! stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an amazing cowboy fur sure! Well done dude!

    Your Cowboy Dood Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. YeeHaw!!! We are having a blast at the rodeo!!! You look rootin' and tootin' on your horse Wesley, a true cowpoke for sure!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a true cowboy, Wesley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. YeeHaw, haven't we had the bestest of times today, such great funs!
    You were sooo funny at the Mutton Busting, I just luffed it!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We did not know that you were so WILD AND... WOLLY... and FUNNY... Good Going Wesley. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We SAW you, Wesley......in all the events. You must be exhausted. Time to curl up and have some treats...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment