{This Moment} See Beautiful

Wesley's Mom here! Hello all. :) Last month while Wesley and I were floating around from one amazing blog to another, we ran across the {This Moment} See Beautiful blog hop hosted by the wonderful Sugar.  I instantly fell in love with the whole concept of this movement; it is simply gorgeous and a beautiful thing in and of itself.

I knew without a doubt that this was something I wanted this little blog to join in on.

I don't think there's going to be any rhyme or reason for the photos I plan on sharing, other then something about them I found Beautiful. They may not always include Wesley, (hopefully the puppy boy will forgive me for the hijacking of his blog...and then for making a post that may not be about him!) but they will all be from the past month, in no particular order of them being taken.

Hopefully, you see something in the images as Beautiful in them as I did.






The tiniest bit of rainbow. 


I wish I could have captured the earthy, wonderful smell of these fall woods as well as the picture.

Comments

  1. Beauty is Everywhere and Golden Glad for you to notice and experience it. Happy Seeing Beauty. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your photos are Beautiful! I especially love the fall leaves since we don't get to see too many of those here in South Florida.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each photo is more beautiful than the last one!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We send you a friend request for facebook, Wesley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly Senerchia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for seeing beautiful with us! We did see beautiful in the photos you captured and appreciate you sharing them very much.

    Lydia @ See Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment