Are you on The Lists?!

Yeah, that's right, you!

...the petbloggers Christmas Card and Gift Exhange lists, that is! If you aren't....uh-oh! Better do it super soon because there are only FIVE (5) more days to be added to these lists, as the deadline to get on either one is November 9th


 For more information about these events, and on how to get on the lists, please check out this blog entry by Jazzi's Mom, who is the wonderful one (along with assistance from Riley's Mom Elyse of Adventures of a Cattle Dog) putting this event together!

As a new blogger, this is going to be my very first ever year pawticipating in it and I'm sooo excited about it. I can't wait to see how many cards I get, I'm betting it'll be LOTS more then my momma! I'm also very butt-wiggly excited to find out who I get to help Santa Paws shop for!

This is going to be soooo much fun!

So if you aren't on the list...what are you waiting for! Hurry over to Jazzi's page to sign up!

Comments

  1. You are going to have a blast getting more cards than your hoomans and exchanging a pressie with another doggie blogger, Wesley! We are bowing out this year but only this year, right mom!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment