Unfun day

 
 
Today has been sooooo soooo soooooooooooooooo BORING. It has been grey and rainy and wet out, with occasional downpours of rain. Combine that with mom having what she keeps calling 'the cold from hell' and I have been SO BORED. Mom keeps telling me, between nose-blowing and coughing, that she's sorry about today. Usually on her days off she has me out and about almost all day - Either in the yard, at Pet friendly stores or walking in the woods.

Oh well, I guess even an active pup like me can tolerate a day like this every now and then. What do you all like to do on icky weather days and/or sick days?

On another note...WOW! Thanks everyone who commented on my first ever black and white Sunday posting! Glad to know mom and I did it correctly, and even gladder that so many people took time to leave a little note to say hi! I (and mom!) look forward to posting more fun things here, and are very excited to get to know everyone else out there in the blogging world too. This should be so much fun!

Comments

  1. Yah, sometimes I have those days too, Bored with a capital "B".
    But whatcha gonna do??
    Hey, you gotta put your friend thing up so we can follow you and take off the word verification, my assistants eyes arent what they used to be bol

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom's trying to get the friend thing up, but she's got no idea what she's doing at the moment. It's a work in progress, Jazzi! Forgive her!

    Trying to get rid of the word verification, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment