The toothie fairy came!

You all remember that puppy tooth I lost yesterday? I had my mom tuck it in the corner of my doggie bed so the toothie fairy could come and get it and leave me a cookie! Well, imagine my HUUUGE disappointment when there was no cookie this morning! The tooth was gone, but no cookie. I was a sad poodle. Mom tried to console me and said that maybe the doggie toothie fairy did things differently then the human toothie fairy.

Well...she was right! When she came back from a place she calls 'work' (I don't much like this place. I've never been there, but if it keeps her away so long it can't be a good place! I need her here!) she came in with a big box, and she said it was addressed to me!







 

Ok mom, very funny. Haha. I can't open this box on my own. A little help please?




Much better! Wait, what? Brown paper?! Not funn - wha? Check behind the paper? Ok...


 
OH HEY! PRESENTS! The toothie fairy didn't stiff me afterall - this stuff is SO MUCH BETTER then just a cookie! I gots a brand new spiffy collar, a busy buddy waggle and apple Z-Bones!


Mom was excited about the collar, I was more excited about the busy buddy! Honey has one at her house and it's lots of fun. How did that toothie fairy know that I wanted one for my house?! And that I loved apple z-bones?!

Oh well...guess the toothie fairy has it's ways!
 
 
Now excuse me as I have some serious playing to do with my new toy! Also, doesn't my new collar look super awesome on me?!


Comments

  1. Chewy.com? That's a new one for me. I know Barkbox but I will have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wes' mom here. Don't tell Wes, but the toothier fairy was actually me. Chewy.com isn't a monthly ship site like Barkbox, but a supply and food site. I'd seen it used by other bloggers with some amazing reviews. After this order I can see why! I ordered this stuff yesterday around maybe 10am? It was on my doorstep when I came home from work today at 2:30! WOW fast shipping!

      Delete
  2. We knew that tooth fairy would come through for you and she surely did, Wesley! Have fun with all of your loot!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you guys for encouraging me to try it, you are pawesome buddies that way! I'd love to share my z-bones with you (apples ones! Maybe since October is apple month?), but they may be to small for you guys! You'd eat them all up in one bite - they're mini sized!

      Delete

Post a Comment