Wordless Wednesday



Joining up today with Blogpaws in the Wordless Wednesday blog hop!

...so I guess the Blogpaws Wordless Wednesday hop for this week is special edition, all-about-the-Blogpaws-conference hop!

Now, my mom and I did not attend the conference, though Mom says that it looks like it's LOTS of fun and that one-day maybe she would like for us to make an appearance, too.   She feels like there is SO much one can learn from the event...though she has a few issues stopping her from ever going.

The major one?

Well...my blog here is still pretty directionless and unformed.  Mom feels that, until she and I can really hunker down on just what we want this blog to really be about we're just going to be running into walls all over.

So...maybe one day Blogpaws will be in our future...but maybe not for awhile yet. We still have some figurin' out and growing to do before anything so big happens!


Comments

  1. We're an aimless blog, too. And we like it that way. We like other blogs that just post about what us dogs do....everyday things...and about where we live. Blogpaws people sometimes seem to have a mission to preach to other dog owners to 'improve' them. We always figure that anyone who takes time to blog about their animals, loves them and does the best they can for them. So we just stick to everyday stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We consider OUR Blog to be a Living and Growing ..... W.I.P. Work In Pawgress.... BUTT we keep an emphasis on FUN stuffs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have to have a direction because I enjoy the randomness of life.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a direction either (I like randomness of life!), but I'm planning on attending the 2016 conference with Nola. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not attend BlogPaws either, and although I have somewhat of a niche with my blog, I guess I don't. Does that make sense? Anyway, best of luck with your blog. A dear friend told me that working on your blog means working on you. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno what direction are what, much less for my blog, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just have lots of fun with your blog, Wesley. We love reading about whatever you are up to!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. We agree that having fun with your bloggie is always the bestest idea!!\
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment