December 18, 2013

Meet the Blogger: Wesley's Momma!

...and that's my opinion on that!
Yes, I am looking like a chimpanzee sticking my tongue out at you all in that photo (well...not you guys, really. Originally it was a photo send to Wes' poppa via text...it just happens to be the most recent photo of me!); no I make no apologies! Wa-ha!

But anyway...yes. That's is me above. A little background on me? My name is Amanda, and I live with Wesley in northeast Pennsylvania. I'm somewhere between the ages of 28 and 29...just about halfway (my birthday is July!). I'm also a bit of a coffee addict.

Sweet, sweet lifeblood caffeine!

Now, I do believe there were actual questions for me to respond to around here somewhere, weren't there? Oh...here they are! It's late and I'm a bit lazy, so I didn't answer every single question offered...but I did answer most! So, here's a little more about me!

  • What’s your favorite non-animal related book?
    You know, growing up I used to read all the time. My school librarian and I were pretty tight...then as I grew more and more up I began to read less and less. Which is sad, and I think my New Years resolution this coming year will be to fix that. That doesn't mean that I lack a favorite or two, though. The Outsiders for sure has been a long time favorite. Also, like any good fantasy fiction fan, The Lord of the Rings. 
  • What’s your favorite non-animal related movie?
    I'm not a real big movie person, so I can't say for sure I have a real favorite. I can pretty much take them or leave them. Some that I just enjoy enough to sit through are The Legend of 1900, The Lord of the Rings movies (NOT as good as the books, of course! :-) and Neverwas...and really those are the only two coming to mind at the moment. 
  • What’s one thing you have to do every day?
    Hit my snooze button at least three times. LOL I hate waking up in the morning!
  • What makes you feel fabulous?
    Jogging, and I don't do it enough. I always feel so much better after I've got for a jog, even a super short one.
  • What do you wish you were more skilled at?
    Photography. I enjoy photography very much, but I do know I have a lot to learn about it. Looking through other blogs I see some gorgeous photos and I think 'I want to be able to take a picture like that one day!'
  • If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
    My inability to manage my own finances. I am so incredibly horrible with my own money! 
  • What drives you nuts about your pets?Currently Wesley has a barking thing going on. He sounds downright aggressive at people, but really he's a bit fearful.  It's something I'm working VERY hard on correcting with him. My biggest fear is that one day this fearfulness/anxiety will end up with him biting someone.  :( So if anyblogger out there has any real good tips or advice for me on this issue, I would very very much appreciate it!
  • If you didn’t have your current pets, what pets would you choose to have?A ferret! I have also wanted one. Maybe one day in the future. :) 

Now excuse me, I'm off to learn a little more about my fellow bloggers!

Meet the Pet Bloggers Hop

7 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you through the Meet the Bloggers blog hop! It's amazing how many LOTR fans I've met through th hop. BTW, your pup reminds me of the beagle / poodle mix I had growing up. She was the smartest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you through the blog hop- I've joined your blog :) I hit the snooze button at least 3 times too- I hate getting up in the morning! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to meet you, Miss Amanda! Wesley has a very pretty mom! I wonder how he'd like a ferret brother or sister? hummmmmmm

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! I'm loving this blog hop!

    That whole dog barking at people thing - let me know when you figure it out? Seriously, though, I give mine rewards for being quiet when someone new approaches. It helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading more about you and I'm glad you joined us on the hop. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get over here. So many posts! :)

    ReplyDelete