I'm back! Whew!



Woofie every pupper! Hope everyone's holiday was fun and full of yummy treats and LOTS of squeeky toys! Momma and I spent the holiday at my poppa's house, and it was so much fun! I got to play with momma and poppa, and poppa's two brothers, and Honey and poppa's parents and his aunt. His momma even got me a super comfy new crate mat for my crate at their house!

Sadly, 
there is no photographic evidence of any of the fun stuff that happened over the holiday, since the forgetful one Momma didn't bring her camera with her. Silly Momma! The one thing she did have with her was her phone, and she did upload a silly little video or two of me and Honey on my instagram, but that's it. Maybe next year she'll actually remember to bring her camera!

After these past few days of so much playing with everyone I am one pooped out poodle, and am happy to be home where I can catch up on some sleep!

Comments

  1. Glad you are back home, we are crazy here at our house from all the christmas goodies.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun time during Christmas away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great time at Poppa's, Wesley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, one's humans must ALWAYS bring along the flashy beast. This is a bit unacceptable. Glad to hear a good report from your holidays.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment