We live!

Amanda here. This blog (and my own...) have fallen to the wayside once again. I've been through a long period of just...blah and not wanting to. Wesley now stays with Chris, and that has definitely pulled me down because I miss having my little guy with me at home in PA.

He's doing well and just fine...and most of all is SAFE here in NJ.




When I'm over Chris' I make sure we get in plenty of play and cuddle time. Just this morning we went out for early morning fall walks...which resulted in early morning fall baths as well...


It's been a bit more then two months since my last post, and just as long since I've done anything like poke my nose around in Blogville. Blogville is just such a wonderful, happy place and I myself just wasn't feeling that way...so I pulled us back from it.

I feel myself swinging back out of the pit I've been in though, and I'm hoping to be able to post more here and involve more within Blogville again soon.

(PS- Dearest Madi, thank you for the comment asking after us and the hugs with it you left last month! It meant much, even if we failed to get back and say so at the time. <3)




Comments

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH Wesley darlin' have missed your sweet face so I just had to check on you....we surely understand sometimes
    you just have to take a break...everybuddy must look after themselves your friends will be here always.

    Wesley you are such a BOY...you gots mud all over your feets and legs. I hope you enjoyed your baff!!
    Hugs sweet friend and drop by as you can.
    Madi your bfff and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can get really tough at times. Hugs to you, Miss Amanda♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to hear from you, sorry life has been down for you. Hope blogville can bring you some smiles - you know we are always here
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. We identify with those muddy feet...BOL! So happy to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad to hear you are all well. Looks like Wesley sure had fun in the mud. Too bad it ended with a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had not been reading your blog for long, but I did miss you!!!! Mum says that my bugging her to post (even without picshers) is good for her when she has the blahs. Look forward to reading your blogs again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad to hear from you! We totally understand that you are missing your boy and hope you see each other more often. At least your time is quality time!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been in kind of a rut lately too with a lot of sadness and illness going on in our family. But nothing makes me smile more than thinking about Blogville and all our wonderful friends there. We've missed you Wesley but glad to see you're having fun in the mud. That's the best place to play I always say! Take Care...We're sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL I can't believe she made you take a bath. I thought you looked really cute all covered in mud. Good to hear from you too.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  11. We miss you dude! And we miss your Moms too, you can tell her that ☺ I'm glads you are gonna be pokin' around, Ma knows about the blahhhhs on the bloggin', butts Blogville is such a FABulous place, you can always leave and comeback and it's like you never left! So, we will see you when you're ready! kisses and {{hugs}}} and margaritas to you!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so glad you are feeling better. We have so missed both you and Wesley!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, pawsome to hear from you, I haf missed you! Glad to hear Wesley is doing well, take care
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment