Making a comeback!

So it's looking more and more like I'm finally getting through to my mom and that a full blown return to Blogville is in progress! It involved a lot of being super good and even more use of THE LOOK then it really should have but in the end it looks like it's all going to be worth it!

My advanced techniques on getting-my-way in action!

I haven't really been around everyone's blogs to see what's been going on just yet - I'm sure I do have a lot of catching up to do! - but I hope that everyone has had a good holiday season and that the beginnings of 2015 have been good.

So far for us it has been SUPER DUPER cold, and I've been spending a lot of time sweater'd up and under covers. Of course it doesn't help that the other day, under the influence of cold medicine and before this super-cold snap, mom decided it would be a good idea to steal some of my furs. 

Some turned into a lot more then she really had meant to steal, and I've been sporting a real hack-job of a fur cut these days.

Thank Dogness it'll all grow back....just not soon enough!   



A few days ago we had some snow, but not a heck of a lot - the kind my mom says she really likes because it's enough to look pretty but not have to shovel. I admit, when it was falling it WAS fun to run around with Honey in it!



We had a grand time that day cause it was snowing but it wasn't too cold - nothing like today! 

Today, we're all staying inside and looking a lot like this:











Comments

  1. WE are SICK of Snow and COLD... Just Sayin, Wesley.

    NICE sweater there buddy.
    Tomorrow we are swearing in Blogville's New Mayorz.... and Tomorrow NIGHT we are having a PJ Pawty at Dory's place... and on SATURDAY... it is Mayoress Madi's BOX BASH... I (Ernie) am puttin up all the GAMES...
    So Feel Free to join in on ALL the FUN STUFFS... and FOODABLES...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu know how to snuggle up fur the warmness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank doG for sweaters in the frigid cold when our moms decide it's time to steal furs! Ours got clipper happy too, Wesley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wesley!!! We are sooo glad you are back! We missed you bunches! Hope you had a great holiday. Great to see you!

    Waggies,
    Braeden, Seth and Riley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment