Ok, I confess...

...in regards to yesterday's post...I knew ALL ALONG who it was in my photos! 

Blogville, please meet my new kitty-cousin, Fiona. 


My aunt Sarah brought Fiona here to live with us about two weeks ago (ya know, during that period where my Momma was being a bummer head?). At first I wanted to chase and play with her, but Momma said she was just a little too little for the kind of rough play that I like, so I had to be supervised very carefully when I was around her.

Now, Fiona has already gotten bigger and the very careful supervision has toned down to  just normal supervision.

 


So far, I really like my new kitty-cousin! We have plenty of fun playing things like hide and seek and chase!

However while I'm finding Fiona to be lots of fun and we get on greats...my fur-sister, Baby, isn't so sure...


While Baby isn't being mean to Fiona or anything, she certainly doesn't seem to want to have much to do with her. Should Fiona get a little to close Baby gives her a good hiss and and warning grummble before just walking away.

I think it's just kind of her way of saying 'Damn kid!'

After all...she IS a senior kittizen and therfor a bit grouchy sometimes!

 

Comments

  1. WHEW we were kinda Scared that you might be getting a new Brother or Sister... butt a Visiting Cussin is a GOOD thingy... They do go home..sometime. RIGHT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD!!! Fiona is ADORABLES!!! I LOVES her big feeties!! I hopes you gets to play with her lots, cause kitteh cousins are okays by me...it's just the invader kittehs that have to be barked at incessantly! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona is a cutiepie! We've never played with a kitty before, Wesley. We bet it's fun!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment