January 6, 2017

Playtime?

When Honey and I go out into the yard she turns into some kind of demanding beast.

Add a little snow on the ground and oh boy...she won't let me be!

I do occasionally like to run around and play, but when outside I am more likely to just enjoy sniffing around the yard.


Honey is super persistent in her pestering requests to run around and play though. 


Eventually I have to just stop her and give her a 'Seriously? Leave me alone!' look.



Not that it ever seems to matter...



11 comments:

  1. You look so teeny next to Honey....

    You got SNOW! I've never seen snow before. It was 85 at my house today.

    Hugs
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so over snow - we want spring!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, Wesley, gurls can be bossy fursure! Or...at least that's what Ma says abouts MOI....I thinks she's fibbing. ☺
    Tell you whats, I'll come play with her and do some snow zoomies! Looks like tons of funs! Wait, my furs won't get wet, will they???
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. girls huh? but it's great to have a close friend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes ya just gotta go along with a girl's agenda.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though she is a bit of a pest it's good to have a friend to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First thing to come to my mind is
    Girlz just wanna have fun...MOL but I don't think I'd like to romp in the snow
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, we girlz can be pretty witchy when we want to be☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. In our house, we always have to do what Dory and Mama want...we feel ya Wesley!!
    Smileys!
    Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having one of those 'red' standards, I know all about that pestering thing. Way to 'make it known' while still having a good backyard romp. Happy weekend. 🐾

    ReplyDelete